today i'm going to talk about one of my favourite things: re-reading books! more specifically i'm going to list the ten books/series that i want to re-read the most in 2018!
- the mortal instruments series. i love shadowhunters and when i first read this series i was obsessed!! i want to read it again to see if that love is still there after all this time and all of the issues i now have with cassandra clare…
- style. i remember loving this book and yet i can't remember a single thing about it!
- read me like a book. as someone who hates student/teacher things with a passion i adored this book. it was so cute yet so so so real and i just want to revisit that world for a while.
- you know me well. IT WAS SO STINKING CUTE I JUST WANT TO READ IT ALL OF THE TIME.
- know not why. i love this so so so much. i love that it's a m/m romance that isn't ya or set in high school. it's just great.
- it's kind of a funny story. i just need to re-read some good MI rep okay i've read so much bad rep that i need the good rep back in my life.
- something like winter. i loved the something like series for so so so long but after trying to re-read summer this year and not being able to get into it i want to see if my favourite from the series can pull me back in.
- boy meets boy. do i remember loving it? yes. do i remember a single thing about it? no.
- blue is for nightmares. this is hands down one of my favourite books of all time and it's been so long since i've re-read it that it's just time okay.
- fahrenheit 451. one of my favourite books of all time and sometimes you just have to love yourself and re-read your faves.
what books do you want to re-read? do you even like re-reading books? let me know!!
all the love, meghan xoxo